Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Our Little Boy


My Benny - look how tiny he was, hard to believe he will be turning 3 this year! Yes, I am that far behind in my scrapbooking!!  Anyway, SGD got in this super cute paper from Best Creations, called Safari Boy (there is Safari Girl too!)  TOO CUTE!!  So I did up the above layout with it.  I cut out the palm trees and alligator, pop dotted up onto the same paper for dimension, cut a circle out of the centre, mounted another piece of patterned paper behind the circle, mounted the whole thing on a piece of cardstock and then onto more patterned paper.  Cut out three of the title cards and pop dotted them on, did some journal strips and done!!! Except after the picture was taken I decided it needed some stickle dots, so I did that and forgot to take another picture!!  It is hanging up at the store if you would like to see it!!  :)

Have a fantastic day.  It is a PA day here, off to spend some quality time with my oldest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment