Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day One & Two!

Those good intentions get me every time!!  December the 2nd and already I am behind on my album!  How does this happen!  Life, that is what, but I am okay with that!  I spent last night getting in the Christmas spirit by decorating out at Scrappin' Great Deals, in preparation for their big Anniversay Event that happens tomorrow!

Anyway, I will now show you the interior of the first two pages of my album, minus the photos and journalling!  At least I am part of the way there!!!



A little close up of the holly along the side of the journal card:


I discovered Platinum stickles!  How did I not know that this colour existed!  Totally in love with it! So that is it for today!  Stay tuned for more!

By the way, if you are interested in learning more about the concept of a December Daily album, this incredible artist - Ali Edwards, is I believe, the originator of the idea. She has some amazing ideas to share!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lori!! I'm also loving my new platinum Stickles!
    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete