Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Be Still My Heart!!

Hey All!!!  I have my third and final layout from Scrappin' Great Deals February Scrapbooking Kit to share with you today!

Here is the kit once again:


 and my layout, "Be Still My Heart"

Malcolm and I cuddling on the couch.  I love that he is such a cuddly guy, hope that doesn't change for a very VERY long time!!!  Love the layers of paper, punched with a Martha Stewart doily border punch.  I have seen it done on various blogs, and thought I 'd give it a try.  Quite happy with the result!! 

Make sure you pop over to Scrappin' Great Deals' blog today.  You may have heard that BoBunny is coming to the store!!!  Well, you heard right!! All the way from Utah, JoAnn, BoBunny designer, has a weekend full of classes for us, on February 18 & 19.  We finally have some pictures of the projects we will be making!!  Head over to the blog to have a peek!!!

Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment: