Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Create Together


This is my second layout from Scrappin' Great Deals' May Scrapbooking Kit.  My two boys having so much fun with water, chalk and a scrap piece of wood.  Little artists in the making, so I go a little artsy with my layout!  Lots of misting; I made my own stencil of a "paint splat", and sprayed some glimmer mist through it, then outlined them in black.  I also made some splats with pumpkin coloured smooch ink on white cardstock, covered it in glossy accents for dimension and cut them out to add to the layout. My Tim Holtz alpha mask was used for the word "create" in my title.  I also used my WRMK Sew Stamper to add the cross hatching around the layout.  A few different Tim Holtz stamps were also used for the background.  I coloured the white Thickers with the same pumpkin coloured smooch ink.  LOVE my smooches!!

A couple close ups:



Enjoy your day, and I hope to see you tomorrow out at Scrappin' Great Deals to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment