Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Sunshine


Good morning everyone!  Looks like we have another heat wave heading our way here in Southwestern Ontario!  I will enjoy today's temperatures while it lasts - hot but not as much humidity!

I have another layout to share today - created with Scrappin' Great Deals July Scrapbooking Kit.  Sadly, it is also the last of the monthly kit program.  Happily we are still creating kits - just in a new direction.  We are making DIVA kits.  Layouts, cards, altered items;  kits with full instructions to create one layout, or a group of cards or even an album.  I will post more details as we get them underway!!

Right now here is:  "MY SUNSHINE"


I had fun playing with a new Ranger stamp set, Dylusions - that is the flowers along the left side, stamped in Tattered Rose Distress ink, hilighted with my Distress Markers.  I used an EK Success border punch on the Authentique patterned paper, and then used a Prima flourish mask to add some dimension to the paper.  The rest of the embellishments are in the kit - the wood butterflies by Maya Road, a lovely little folder by Simple Stories, ZVA roses, pearls, ribbon, twine.  Loving the orange & pink colour combo!

Have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lori this is fabulous! I love the paper and the picture!!!! Whooo Whooo! I can't wait to hear about the new kits!

    ReplyDelete