Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

MY MAY SCRAPBOOKING KIT LAYOUTS!!

Okay, okay, so I couldn't wait until tomorrow. Scrappin' Great Deals releases a scrapbooking kit every month. I was fortunate to be asked to create some layouts using the May kit. Here they are:

Layout One:
Close up of chipboard bird, coloured with alcohol inks:
Layout Two:
Close up of Layered Title:
Layout Three:



Layout Four:

Well there they are! I am very happy with how they turned out. I used practically every item in the kit. I think there was only 6" of the pink cardstock left, and less than that of one of the patterned paper. Four full layouts in one kit!! WooHoo!

If you haven't already, please check out SGD's resident designer's blog, Sarah, to see her incredible creations with the kit!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, initially posted under hubby's profile. You did a fantastic job! Love all the distressing! Great work! I will link you up right away in my post! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete