Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

CREATE...a fun little project.

We helped out our niece and nephew give their mommy a birthday present. My hubby had the kids put a handprint on the front page of an artist's sketchbook. Then I did some creative sketching around them. Stamped a couple of images that are remarkably like Alex and Anna, did some colouring. It was a lot of fun. I am glad she liked it! Now she has the rest of the sketchbook to CREATE with!!

The girl image is a Greeting Farm stamp, I think it is called Ebony, and she is just as sassy as red headed Anna is in real life!!

Alex's image is a Bella stamp, and he too is true to Alex's shaggy headed "cool dude" character!!

I hand drew the rest of the page, the background wording I just gave it some shading to pop off the page, and I coloured with my pencil crayons!

Have a paper crafty day!! And CREATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment