Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

An oldie but I still love it!

So I pulled out a few of my older albums today to show Malcolm what it is I "do", after he asked why I spend so much time scrapbooking. He found it fascinating but he kept asking "Where am I Mommy??" I fully admit to being YEARS behind in my layouts!!! Here is a layout I absolutely loved when I did it about 6 years ago!! Still love it, but oh how my style has evolved!! My first 4 albums.....NO PATTERNED PAPER!! Can you believe it??!! I only used cardstock, WOW!

So I will share, really hard to photograph because it is stuck in an album but anyhoo:


I still love taking black and white photographs of nature! These pictures were taken in our favourite hiking spot, Komoka Provincial Park, just down the road from my favourite scrapbooking store...Scrappin' Great Deals!

Hope you had a great weekend, I'll have more current layouts to share soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment