Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

And so far I have this...


Nice mess eh??!! Well I would love to say that my project for Scrappin' Great Deals January Scrapbooking Kit is complete, but I don't lie very well so I can't!! I do have a lot of interesting embellishments made up for the project but the assembly of said project is coming along alot slower than I had anticipated. (Blast you Harry Potter, must my new Wii game be so addictive??)

Here is the actual kit:
Papers from Kaiser, Prima, Bo-bunny and MME, fantastic new title stickers from KI Memories, Prima flowers, Maya Road chipboard frames, stickles, stunning ribbon from Websters and May Arts, buttons, cardstock, pearls, brads and so on!!

So I decided to do a word album and I have the actual album complete as so:

And the embellishments to go along with it, starting with this nifty little tag:


A bunch of handmade flowers:


some hand cut "brads":
and the pictures cropped and mounted on cardstock:

It is definitely a work in progress!! I will post more over the next couple of days, as I am not overly optimistic about how quickly it will come together! In the mean time though, pop over to Carol's blog to see her fantastic creations with the kit. Two amazing layouts and a card!! And I thought my kids were cute, wait until you see hers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment