Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Family Album

Well I finally finished it!! WooHoo!! So glad Sheila was okay with it being so late!! (Thanks Sheila!)

Here is the picture again of Scrappin' Sheila's January Kit:

And here is my finished project:

So I tweaked it a lot from my last post (nothing was glued down for that picture!!). I cut the flowers down, and moved the tag to the inside of the album so that the word FAMILY was more readable.

The album is a gift for my mom, it was supposed to be for her birthday, then for Christmas, well, now she can have it next month after it is done being on display at the store!!! (Sorry MOM!!) It is filled with pictures of all 6 of my Mom's grandkids. She will love showing this off to her friends!

The inside (very picture heavy!). I started off with my two boys:



Then my brother's two kids:



And my sister's two boys, the oldest of the bunch:

And all the cousin's together:

So there you go! One last picture of the album:


Now on to planning February's kit!! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. They are all so beautiful Lori.
    Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete