Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Checking In!!




Wow, almost a week since I posted last!!  It's a busy time of the year, things are finally picking up at work (the landscaping work that is!!) now that the sun is shining, and hopefully the rain's have stopped.  People are finally getting out and deciding what they want to do in their gardens.  I even managed some weeding & edging last Sunday!

Last Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day and at Scrappin' Great Deals we had an amazing free event for their customers.  Kim, Rose & I prepared this layout as a make n take:


Everyone played with Prima masks, glimmer mists, distress inks, border punches, stamps, ribbon, bling.....  It was a good day!!

A couple of weeks ago it was Easter, and I have finally gotten around to unloading the photos from my camera!  Here are my boys colouring up their eggs:


And our ever vigilant cat, guarding the eggs!!


Lastly, here are our two "Easter" Bunnies, having some exercise, or really just trying to avoid the kids!!



So that's it for today!!  I am working on a couple layouts for Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps!  Her May releases will be revealed this week.  I will have a peak for you on Thursday and Sunday!!

Till then, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment