Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fly High!!


Awesome new stamps at Scrappin' Great Deals from The Cat's Pajamas!! Really cute little bunnies, but it was the little penguin holding a kite titled "Up Up & Away" that caught my eye. My youngest moved up to the preschool room at his daycare, leaving the "Penguin" room behind.  A couple of thank you cards were in order for his two incredible educators and  I thought the sentiment "Up, Up & Away, Let's Take Off Fly High" was perfect because that is exactly what they let him do!




I coloured up the little guy using my Derwent pencil crayons and Odourless Mineral Spirits, cut it out and pop dotted it to the designer paper. I used some of the 6x6 MME Paper - Fly a Kite from the Lime Twist Collection.  Fit Perfectly!!  A few little Pebble Candy Dots in the corner, and voila!! You can check out the other card (it is almost identical!) here on the SGD blog!!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment