Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SGD's August Scrapbooking Kit Reveal!!

Here is the latest scrapbooking kit from Scrappin' Great Deals - "Fun in the Summertime!"  Just look at all that fantastic colour!!  Oodles of paper from Bo-bunny, Echo Park, Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants!!  A ton of co-ordinating cardstock and embellishments.  I had so much fun with this kit!!  Here is my first layout to share:

Beach Bum


I made my own little beachy ocean scene with the die cut paper from Bo-bunny's Barefoot & Bliss line as a background.  I cut a few strips from the Fancy Pants paper, used the Cricut and the Life's a Beach cartridge to cut out the seaweed & coral, the goldfish and star fish were in the kit along with the gold fish brads, the orange flowers were actually the Kaiser Craft light pink rhinestones and I coloured them up orange using a copic marker (thanks Andrea!); the title card "Beach" was cut from the October Afternoon manilla card, and some Thickers finished off the title, some journalling on the Fancy Pants Card and I was all set.  A perfect backdrop to showcase my little guy Malcolm's first trip to the lake!

I will show the next two layouts over the next couple of days....just to keep you coming back!!!  Have a great night!  See you tomorrow!!

1 comment: