Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Dinosaurs ALIVE!!


Happy Friday!!!  Here is another layout that I did for my Guest Designer Stint over at The Paper Loft!! It was up on their blog on Monday!  (The blog lists the product I used from The Paper Loft!)  I also used a fantastic Crafters Workshop stencil to get the two toned "scales" effect on the background.  I used distress ink with clear embossing powder.  I then cut out the honeycomb pattern to make it look like it was "tore" open by claws!  Well, that was what I was aiming for anyway!!  My Malcolm sure was into Dinosaurs, and the Waterloo Children's Museum had a great exhibit there in 2008.  He was thrilled and terrified at the same time!!  Some of those dinos sure looked real!!! 

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment