Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paper Loft July Guest Designer!!

I am so excited to be The Paper Loft's July Guest Designer!! 

I LOVE their paper and accessory sheets!!  Here is one of my layouts, titled "3".  It features a photo of my youngest son, Benny.  How adorable is he?!! 


I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil on the background paper along with some white PanPastels, then started layering the paper & accessories.  I was totally inspired by this layout by Melinda Spinks.  I punched out circles of paper and scattered them around the photo, popping some up with foam dots.  This technique complements the dappled sun peeking through the trees in the background of the photo.  You can have a look on The Paper Loft blog today to see the exact papers & accessories I used!!  Here is a close up:



Thanks again to the fantastic team at The Paper Loft!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment