Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Wedding Reception Album


I am SO far behind in scrapbooking. I got married in 2003, and am just finishing up my wedding pictures. I like to scrap chronologically and I know if I skip ahead to my kids pages, that I will never go back and finish up the pre-kid pages.

We left cameras on the tables at our reception (at the oh so beautiful Sunningdale Golf Club), and this album showcases the best of those pics. We got a LOT of pictures of the floor!!! I used one template for the entire album, switching up the embellishments and colours of the designer paper.
I used a set of patterned paper from Creative Memories, Bazzill cardstock, cut out labels on the Cuttlebug (Label 4, spellbinders I think), embossed with the Cuttlebug as well, the lovely swirls were from a Cricut cartridge I borrowed at a crop ( I cut out a ton to make sure I had enough for the whole album!!), stamped a lot of swirls, lots of rub-on swirls, bling, dew drops, word stickers and rub ons.


The last page:
Now on to the honeymoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment