Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome Baby Girls!!


Welcome to the world little girls! A friend of mine had twin girls a month or so ago and I finally got around to making her a card. I am such a rotten friend. Her son is in my son's SK class and will be over for a play date this afternoon so I got my butt in gear last night and made a card. I used my favourite Whiff of Joy stamp and some swirly stamps, stamped in unknown gold ink and embossed the images with clear embossing powder. The paper is from the Road Show line from Fancy Pants. (Fast becoming my favourite Paper Co.) I coloured the image with pencil crayons, highlighted with an opaque white pen, added some pearls, used my one and only Martha Stewart border punch and voila!


Inside the card, a sentiment from the same paper line:

Next I need to work on still life photo taking! Have a fabulous day!!

1 comment:

  1. were your ears burning this aft? We were talking about you and your talent...and our jealousy hee hee.

    ReplyDelete