Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boo!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Here is Layout Number Two, made from Scrappin' Great Deals October Scrapbooking Kit, Titled Boo:

 
I created my own little pumpkin patch using my Cricut and last years special edition Halloween cartridge.  I LOVE those pumpkins!!  I brushed on some black soot distress ink around the edges, then I covered them with Rock Candy Crackle Paint to give them some interesting texture.  I did the same with the title BOO, which is included in the kit and cut out of a new Tim Holtz Sizzix die.  

I love my little tiger and dinosaur!!  This year it is going to be a monster and Captain Jack Sparrow!! 

Well, I have one more layout to show, and will have it for you on Tuesday!!!  Thanks for popping by and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment: