Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goodfellas!!

Here are a scary pair!  My oldest two nephews dressed up at a booth at the CNE a few years ago.  I love the pictures but good thing I knew it was just an act!  They played their parts very well, perhaps a little TOO well!


This is my last layout using the October Scrapbooking Kit from Scrappin' Great Deals.   I used the Graphic 45 papers and the 7 Gypsies for the background and then cut out a bunch of paper embellishments from some Echo Park and Pink Paislee paper.  I really do love combining different manufacturers on one page. Such a challenge to make sure the colours match!!

You can pop over to the store blog - here - for more details on this page!!!  Thanks for popping in and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment