Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December Daily Albums

Good morning everyone!! It is non stop rain here in Southwestern Ontario! I can't believe how much it has rained since last night! It is a great day to cuddle in and do some blog hopping! I did some of that last week and what I found reminded me of a project that I had planned to start ages ago. (Ages being years!) Have you heard of a December Daily Album?? I was on the Fancy Pants blog last week and the design team were showcasing their takes on it. (You can read it here.)

Basically a December Daily Album is a journal, notebook, or album that you prepare prior to December 1, leaving spaces for pictures, journalling, letters to Santa, etc., that you add during the month of December giving you a complete documentation of the holiday season! The theory being you are less busy in October/November so you do the bulk of the work before the craziness of the holidays begin!

This is my year to start this tradition that if all goes according to plan, I will continue for many years to come!! I decided to take Scrappin' Great Deals' December's Scrapbooking Kit and make my first December Daily Album!! Here is a glimpse at the kit that will be released later this week:


On Saturday at Scrappin' Great Deals' all day crop I was able to get my album pages cut out, the front and back cover are chipboard covered in patterned paper, and then I used the Cinch to cut the holes in preparation for it to be bound. I then started working on the front cover:


Needless to say I am still working on the rest!! I have two more days until December 1st!! It will be a busy couple of nights I have to admit. I hope you come back in December when I will start showing the interior!!

Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment