Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

JOY

Good morning everyone!! I hope you are having a great start to the week!  I just wanted to thank all the lovely ladies who took my Scrapbooking Techniques class last Friday! It was wonderful working with you all and I hoped you enjoyed the class! The technique this time was "Fussy Cutting". We practiced using both scissors and cutting blades. Both have their pros and cons, but in the end both are necessary to make the most of the technique. After we practiced, I handed out some Christmas paper and we worked on putting together a little 6 x 6 collage using our fussy cut pieces.

Here is what I came up with:


My next class in the series will be in January. Keep an eye on the Scrappin' Great Deals website - crops and classes for further details!!

Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lori it was a great class! I really liked my page! and since have been doing nothing but fussy cutting! Looking forward to the next class! And well now you know how to keep me quiet...give me a task! lol See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete