Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Me & You Together

Welcome to November!!  I hope you had a fantastic Halloween and that it didn't rain too much on your trick or treaters!!

Scrappin' Great Deals is releasing their November Scrapbooking Kits today and here is the kit, with its theme Autumn Journeys:


Love all the bold colours and the mix of warm and cool tones.  Lots of paper in this kit, as always!!  And a ton of embellishments too!

Here is one of my layouts, titled "Me & You Together":


It uses some of the SEI paper that is in the kit along with Bazzill cardstock.  I used one of my new Spellbinders, Orchard Harvest, to create the maple leaves in the upper corner.  Included in the kit is a solid brass maple leaf made by Vintaj, a brand new product in the store. It is called a "blank" because it is meant to be embossed!!  That is right!!  I embossed it to create the lovely little veins that you see!!!  How awesome is that!  A little close up of it:


I used the cricut cartridge "Graphically Speaking" to cut out the title using cardstock.  I then used my Cowboy Glimmer Glaze (by Tattered Angels) on the brown cardstock to give it some texture & depth; love how it now looks metallic!

I will show you another double page layout that I also made with the kit in the next day or so (as soon as I finish it up!!  In the mean time you can pop over to the store's blog to see my layout titled "Natural Beauty", I gave you a sneak peak of it yesterday!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment