Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Addition....



So I got looking at my layout that I posted yesterday and realized that something wasn't quite right. I looked and looked, it took me a while but I eventually noticed there was no journalling, no writing of any kind. Can't have that!! So I made some additions to the layout, added some simple strips that state who the picture is of. I can't believe I forgot!! (Well, really I can!) I also added a piece of Prima packaging I had left from some flowers, used my nestie label 4 to cut it out. That finished it off quite nicely. I needed another layer in there.


I am happy with it now, no more fussing! Do you ever do that...go back to a layout a couple of days later and play with it a bit more??

No comments:

Post a Comment