Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Another Sassy Girl!!


This is my third layout using Scrappin' Great Deals November Scrap Kit!

I have been blessed with two nieces, and both are incredible girls. Such unique individuals, beautiful inside and out. I used a picture of my niece Kirsten for this layout. She is three in the picture, she is ten now! Man am I behind!!

The colours in this layout are so not me. Purples, pinks, and coloured bling!!


I used some Shimmerz to paint the outside of the cardstock. I think I used Lilac. It really curved up the edges of the paper, I should have tried to flatten it out before I continued..oh well!
I do like how glossy it is, and translucent too. And it dries super fast! I stamped some big flowers using Night Sky Chalk Ink, some dots using both Pink Pearl Chalk Ink and Eggplant Chalk Ink, little butterflies also in Eggplant and finally a cute sentiment stamp "so sweet".

A close up of the title block:

I inked the edges of the journal card with some distress inks, used Sassafrass Lass sticker alphas, covered a chipboard frame with black walnut stickles, the butterflies are also chipboard covered with blue chalk ink, and glimmer glaze. A beautiful big Prima crystal flower added to the corner of the photo, and some Purple stickles dotted around for a bit more glitz!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment