Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

November Scrap Kit Release

It's that time again!!! I can't believe it is November!!

Scrappin' Great Deals November Scrapbooking Kit:

A couple of close ups:




A lot of really great product in here! Love the colour combinations, the possibilities are endless.

I will be posting a layout tonight, and then a couple more over the next couple of days. I wish I could say it is to keep you coming back, but really the time just got away from me! Finishing up a dinosaur costume, a class on Saturday, finishing the shadowbox tray so the sample could be at the store. Anyway, I have three layouts on the go, I just have to finish them up!! Oh to have more time in the day! The juggling game continues......

Pop over to Sarah's blog to see her three layouts. They are outstanding! I totally love her style!
I hope you survived Halloween, now the sugar highs and lows begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment