Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags



It is all Angie's fault that I was up until 10:30 last night making treat bags for the boys' respective classes at school and daycare. If she hadn't made those cute little treat bags for her girls, I would have felt okay with not making some for my boys. A little guilty perhaps but that is the curse of the super mom syndrome. Okay, really it is my own fault for humming and hawing all week long, should I or shouldn't I make bags, and then leaving it to the last minute to decide and thus complete.

Had to keep them simple, but I shamelessly copied Angie's idea. (Thanks sweetie!)

Malcolm's class:

Ben's class:


I still have a few last minute details to finish on Malcolm's Halloween costume, pumpkins need carving, yard needs decorating and a couple of layouts to finish for SGD's November Kit Reveal on Monday. Squeeze in there work today & tonight, a class to teach tomorrow, a party tomorrow afternoon.....busy busy busy!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment