Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Halloween Layout!!

I am still using products from Scrappin' Great Deals October Scrapbooking Kit. It is just stuffed full of great paper and embellishments!! You can create so much with every kit!


One dragon costume, two kids, four years apart!! Can you tell they are brothers?? If I looked back on these pictures twenty years from now, could I tell them apart? Not likely! Another important reason to scrapbook!!

Close up of the CC Designs stamp that I coloured up:

I used some more Echo Park paper that was not in the kit (the journal block and trick or treat tag), cut out the pumpkins and cat using the October 31 Cricut cartridge, used an EK Success border punch, orange stickles on the pumpkins and the thickers number "2", and inked all the edges of the paper with Black Soot distress ink.

Have a great day! See you Saturday at the garage sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment