Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finally....a second layout!!

WOW! Life gets overwhelmingly busy at times!!!

We had a great day yesterday at Scrappin' Great Deals celebrating National Card Making Day. A ton of make 'n takes, door prizes, lots of laughter. Good times!!! Last night I finally got to sit down and start and finish another layout for October's Scrapbooking kit.

Here is the layout:


Purple, green, black and orange....so traditional for Halloween, but I do love them together!! I adore these pictures of my Benny, he's just 7 weeks old for his first Halloween. No trick or treating that year!!!


A cute little Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Pumpkin Miles is in the centre of my little paper rosette. Coloured him up with Pantone markers and Crayola pencil crayons!! Yes, crayolas, they were close by 'cause Malcolm was colouring beside me, I was lazy and did not want to go downstairs to get my own pencils, so Crayola it was!!

There you are!! I am taking a break from my craft room this evening, back at it tomorrow night to finish up layout number 3!! Did I mention that I LOVE Halloween!!!

Enjoy your evening!!

1 comment: