Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thankful

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I certainly did. Lots of quality time with my friends and family. A delicious meal that I didn't have to cook (although that means no turkey leftovers :( !!) Lots of pumpkin pie....including leftovers!! :) Fantastic weather! Who would've thought you could get a sunburn in October??!!

I have a lot to be thankful for and we are now trying to explain this concept to our 6 year old. We need to appreciate what we have and not always want more, be more generous and give more of ourselves, not always put ourselves first. After a huge meltdown this weekend over my giving away "HIS" pumpkin, we realized we have not taught Malcolm enough about these qualities. It is not too late though, he is just 6 but the time is now!! He is a good-hearted boy, and for that I am thankful!! :)

Two people I am thankful for:

Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment