Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

October Kit Reveal



October is here!! Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Halloween, cooler temperatures, fall colours are here!! What is not to love!!

Today is also the day I can show you Scrappin Great Deals October Scrapbooking Kit. Of course it had to be Halloween themed. Lots of patterned paper by Echo Park, Graphic 45, Best Creations and Bo-Bunny, die cuts, a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp, some stickers, pearls, buttons, brads. It is just stuffed full of great embellishments for your creations!!! Here is the kit:


I have one layout to show you so far, I'll have more for you over the weekend but this one took forever! No excuse I know, but I did get a late start packing the kit up because we were waiting on product, and well, September is a busy month for me!!! Oh well, here is my layout "Spooky"



For the background I started with Raven Bazill, scored some lines with my Scor Pal, then I spruced up between the lines with Orange PanPastels, I stamped some swirly flourishes and embossed with distressed powder, Black Soot, stamped around with a Tim Holtz skeleton, and an Inkadinkadoo stamp, both with Pumpkin Spice Chalk Ink and Black Soot Distress Ink.

Then I started layering with my distressed papers, used some Vintage Photo Distress Ink on my black and white photos, used some Black Soot Stickles on the Jack-o-lanterns and skull head, attached the alpha to the spider web border that is included in the kit, attached some buttons and pearls and voila!!!


I love Halloween!! Head over to Sarah's blog to see her incredible layouts!! Stunning as always!!

Enjoy your day!! And don't forget to pop by the store tomorrow for our National Card Making Day Celebration!! Lots of make n takes and door prizes!!

1 comment:

  1. Great work with the orange and pops of red! Amazing ink work!

    ReplyDelete