Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bo-bunny Gabrielle

I am in love with this new line from Bo-bunny!! Love, love, love it!! The colours, the patterns, the script, the butterflies. Here is one layout that I just finished last night using it.

This is actually the first layout I have done in a long time that is not for a team, or with a kit etc. It is a picture of me, my sister and my brother, way back when, in 1972. (That's me on the right.) So I used three pieces of the patterned paper, the lace ribbon from the wraps, the diecut chipboard, the brads and the sticker sheet. I usually like to mix up my embellies & paper from different supplies, but did I mention I really love this line?? Perhaps I did!! I also used some flowers from Prima, and a MS border punch, some stickles and thickers!!

Here's a little close up of the layers:


Have a fantastic spring day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment