Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recipe Time!!

Here is my last layout made with SGD's March Kit:


I absolutely LOVE this recipe. In fact I burned my chin on the pan the first time I made it because it smelled so good and I leaned in too close to give it a sniff!!

I used both the October Afternoon and WRMK paper to write the recipe on. The apple stamp is from Flourishes (love these stamps!!), and I used it to create the background with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I also stamped it once with Memento Ink and coloured it in with my Pan Pastels, cut it out and popped it up on my page. I stamped the background page a few times with a couple different Cornish Heritage Stamps, also in Antique Linen, then shaded the apples with the Pan Pastels, as well as around the border of the page. The title stickers are MME, added some jute twine, and eyelets, dabbed some dots around the page and done!!

Here is a close up of the colouring with the Pan Pastels:

Have a great afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment