Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's a Krafty Peak Day!!

It is sneak peak time for Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps!! Kimmie asked me to be a guest designer again this month for her new line of stamps: Krafty Quotes! I was very happy to do so!! I love adding "thoughts" to my layouts and this new line fits in perfectly with my style!

So here is my layout for today, featuring a quote from Lauren Bacall. I knew as soon as I read the quote what pictures I was going to use! A child's imagination is limitless!!

I used a mix of papers from Bo-bunny, Bella Blvd and October Afternoon, added some background stamps (Tim Holtz and Cornish Heritage) using distress ink in Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint, added some cute "hand" buttons, the alpha is from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket. I am really into scrunching up my ribbon lately, really like the depth it brings. Lastly I sprinkled around some stickle dots. I stamped Kimmie's sentiment on the Bo-bunny paper using Indigo chalk ink.

A close up:


I hope you liked what you saw here today and make sure you visit all the Krafty girls to see their takes on the Krafty Quotes!! Check out Kraftin' Kimmies Challenge blog for the list of who to see! Come back and see me on Sunday for the blog hop!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning layout Lori! Perfect for that quote!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing layout! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you incorporated the sentiment on your gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete