Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crazy Love

That's what my boys have!!  It is so amazing to watch them together at times, so much love.  Then of course one does something to the other and well chaos begins....but that's a layout for another day!!

Here is Layout 2, from Scrappin' Great Deals July Scrapbooking Kit... "Crazy Love":


Since the theme of this kit is "Life is a Journey", I wanted to illustrate my boys journey, starting shortly after Ben's birth in 2008 up to today.  I really hope they stay close!  

I used pieces of Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey Out of Print and 7 Gypsies to create the background paper for the layout, some Bo-Bunny Zoology for the leaf border and photo mount, Simple Stories journal cards, and a 7 Gypsies tag, wood veneer hearts from Studio Calico, buttons from Autumn Leaves, jute; I created tickets from a Tim Holtz stamp, and various Tim Holtz sentiments were stamped around the pages; I used the diecut scalloped circles included in the kit to make the rolled flowers and tucked them around the large Bazzill brads; I also used some Viva Decor Black Pearls for the first time and really like the result!!

That's it for today!!  The kits will be available tomorrow for members to pick up, and Sheila has some layouts to share as well. Check out the store blog for those tomorrow!!  

Thanks for looking!  Have a fantastic day!

1 comment: