Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tiny peak!!

Hey all!!  Summer is here in full force, humidity and all.  I know I am in the minority but really, I am a happy girl with much cooler temperatures.  Give me 22 degrees please!! 

Kraftin Kimme Stamps are having sneak peaks for their July release this week.  I actually have my layout already completed for this Sunday's blog hop!!  I am typically finishing it up the night before and then have to scramble to get a decent picture!!  Not this time!!  (We won't talk about the layout I am still working on for Friday's release!!!  shhh!!)

Here is a tiny peak of what I have to show you on Sunday!!

What a teaser!!!

Have a great day, thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. I love the lettering!!! Can't wait to see more! I'm with you with the cooler weather!!!

    ReplyDelete