Do what you love.....love what you do!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh the Places You'll Go!!

Scrappin' Great Deals will be releasing their July Scrapbooking kit in the next day or so, have a look-see at all it contains!!



July's theme: Life is a Journey!

Here is my first layout, and Dr. Seuss sums it up very nicely - Oh the Places You'll Go!!:  Malcolm's training wheels got caught in a pot hole, leaving his rear tire free to spin in the puddle creating the best splashes!!  It took him a bit, but once he got the hang of it, Malcolm loves to ride his bike. He and his dad go on long rides on the trails along the river.


The kit includes some fabulous paper from Simple Stories - their Destinations line.  I paired it up with some Bazzill cardstock, and some paper by BoBunny - Zoology, also in the kit. A close up of Tim Holtz' glassine kraft paper which I stamped, embossed, inked and crumpled to get the leathery look:


The stamp is a new one by Stamping Bella, which I thought was perfect for my young biker!! The kit includes the chipboard alphas and a bottle of red stickles, both of which I used for the title! It also includes the die cut bicycle which I embossed with black soot distress powder.  Lots of layers in this one!  (Big surprise there!)

Thanks for looking, and I'll be back tomorrow with layout number two!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait!!! Oh I can't wait!!! What a tease! Beautiful layout!!! I love what you have put together!!!

    ReplyDelete